The encryption software market is expected to reach $2.16 billion by 2020 – and the competition for it is fierce. This is the fast growth and competitive marketing space that Echoworx operates in and it’s no passing fad. We are an 18-year-old SaaS developer and recognized leader of encryption solutions for a range of markets – think Public Sector, Financial Services, Healthcare, and Legal.
We are currently looking for a passionate, tech-savvy Engagement Manager to join our team. You will be the technical product expert to work with customers to implement a product that meets their customized encryption needs. You will work with the internal team and liaise with large enterprise customers to ensure their experience with our product is top notch.
- Manage large-scale, highly visible customer engagements
- Responsible to identify, manage and drive resolution of project issues
- Project Management from contract signing to operational success of customer including requirements, project plan and operational launch documentation
- Work with internal delivery teams (Development, Operations and Support) and external delivery teams (customers, partners) to map, design, document, deploy and launch Echoworx encryption solutions
- Communicate with customers and partners for system upgrades and new features
- Ensure accuracy of new releases in a demo environment before they are deployed to high-volume production sites
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience working in a similar type of role with large enterprise companies
- Formal education in Computer Science, Engineering, or Technology
- Excellent communication and listening skills required to facilitate interactions at all levels and across diverse functions
- Previous experience in a Project Management role in a software company
- Experience with SMTP servers, DLP solutions, PKI, SMIME, PGP, key management and AES encryption
- Customer relations or customer management experience
- PMP certification is an asset
- Spanish will be considered a strong asset
What’s in it for you?
We are a hard-working, enthusiastic team, with a passion and unflinching focus on encryption. Our office is centrally located in Toronto (with Subway, and GO Bus Hub in the building) and only seconds from the 401. We have regular social events and our work environment is productive, yet relaxed and social.
- Ability to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Work in a safe, secure, and positive work environment
- Work with a talented team of innovative and creative players
Echoworx brings simplicity and scalability to encryption. OneWorld, our flagship solution, is the first encryption platform that makes secure messaging easy and cost effective – designed to adapt to any environment and all forms of encryption. Our passionate encryption experts transform chaos into order for world leading enterprises and OEM providers who understand the requirement for secure communication is of the upmost importance. We are proud to have clients in 30 countries using the Echoworx encryption platform, and to have more than 5,000 enterprise-level business, public sector and institutional clients serviced through our offices in Canada, the U.S., and the U.K. For more information, please visit echoworx.com.
Echoworx is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.