Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The world of IT is fast-paced, competitive and changing everyday – certainly not a passing fad. This is the space Echoworx operates in – a space set to exceed $124B in 2019 alone. Our team moves at breakneck speed and we need your help!
Echoworx is a top SaaS developer and a recognized leader for encryption solutions in a wide range of highly-regulated sectors – from government to financial services to healthcare to manufacturing to legal.
We are seeking a DevOps Specialist to assist in developing software builds through the development to production life cycle. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing changes to automatically promote our services through development, QA, and production.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD)
- Support the release process including deployment of changes from development, QA, staging, and production
- Work closely with the Development and Operations teams, including coordinating with the QA team to plan for upcoming release scope and deployment activities through the software development cycle
- Define, develop, and maintain automation documentation
- Maintain awareness of latest industry trends in cloud computing
- Participate in occasional on-call support for after-hours support coverage
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred
- 3+ years of DevOps including design and development of CI/CD experience in an agile/iterative delivery structure
- Experience working on and supporting highly available 24×7 SaaS application and production systems
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to interact with team members
- An efficient problem solver who enjoys taking ownership, showing initiative and seeing problems through to resolution
- Hands-on experience with the following sets of tools:
- Linux, Tomcat
- Ansible, Git, Spacewalk
- Shell scripting, Python, YAML
- ELK Stack, New Relic
What’s in it for you?
We are a hard-working, enthusiastic team, with a passion and unflinching focus on encryption. Our office is centrally located in Toronto (with Subway, and GO Bus Hub in the building) and only seconds from the 401. We have regular social events and our work environment is productive, yet relaxed and social.
- Ability to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Work in a safe, secure, and positive work environment
- Work with a talented team of innovative and creative players
Echoworx is a trusted path to secure communications. As a pure-play encryption solutions provider, Echoworx works with finance, government, healthcare, legal, and compliance professionals to tailor secure communication solutions that don’t impede on customer experience. Our scalable encryption platform, OneWorld, can address multiple uses across an organization. Our encryption experts take pride in transforming chaos into order for leading multi-national enterprises using our SaaS encryption platform.
Echoworx is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.