Director, Channel Management
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The encryption software market is expected to reach $2.16 billion by 2020 – and the competition for it is fierce. This is the fast growth and competitive marketing space that Echoworx operates in and it’s no passing fad. We are an 18-year-old SaaS developer and recognized leader of encryption solutions for a range of markets – think Public Sector, Financial Services, Healthcare, and Legal.
We are currently looking for a Director, Channel Management to help manage our existing business partners. The ideal candidate will bring a partner-first approach to ensure that our partners understand the value of our products as a means to grow their business and increase their profitability. You must have a proven track record of being able to maintain seamless relationships with partners within the enterprise segment.
- Responsible for managing long-term relationships between Echoworx and partners that align with corporate objectives.
- Act as the main point of contact for partners within Echoworx.
- Drive sales through proactive outreach to our existing partners.
- Maintain and grow trusted relationships with partners and drive continued value of our products.
- Develop a strong understanding of our encryption platform and be able to communicate this successfully to our existing partners.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams.
- Identify and engage with partners at the executive level.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- University or college degree or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years of experience working with OEMs and resellers
- Experience with security and/or secure messaging software is preferred
- Ability to develop relationships with all levels of partner organizations
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Travel required
What's in it for you?
We are a hard-working, enthusiastic team, with a passion and unflinching focus on encryption. Our office is centrally located in Toronto (with Subway, and GO Bus Hub in the building) and only seconds from the 401. We have regular social events and our work environment is productive, yet relaxed and social.
- Ability to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Work in a safe, secure, and positive work environment
- Work with a talented team of innovative and creative players
Echoworx brings simplicity and scalability to encryption. OneWorld, our flagship solution, is the first encryption platform that makes secure messaging easy and cost effective – designed to adapt to any environment and all forms of encryption. Our passionate encryption experts transform chaos into order for world leading enterprises and OEM providers who understand the requirement for secure communication is of the upmost importance. We are proud to have clients in 30 countries using the Echoworx encryption platform, and to have more than 5,000 enterprise-level business, public sector and institutional clients serviced through our offices in Canada, the U.S., and the U.K. For more information, please visit echoworx.com.
Echoworx is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.