Sales Director, Canada
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The encryption software market is expected to reach $2.16 billion by 2020 – and the competition for it is fierce. This is the fast growth and competitive marketing space that Echoworx operates in and it’s no passing fad. We are an 19-year-old SaaS developer and recognized leader of encryption solutions for a range of markets – think… Public Sector, Financial Services, Healthcare, and Legal.
We are seeking a proven Senior Sales Executive to sell our industry leading encrypted messaging cloud software platform within the Canadian market. This position will appeal to someone looking for a senior business development / software sales role in the security and messaging arena. The ideal candidate will have existing customer relationships within the industry verticals mentioned above and a track record of success in the cybersecurity space. This role will be reporting into the VP, Sales. Compensation is competitive, and the bonus structure generous.
- Develop a plan to penetrate the Canadian market leveraging the company’s current success
- Build opportunity plans for each large target account including competitive tactics to displace legacy platforms
- Develop strategic relationships and build sales execution plans with key partners
- Work closely with Senior Management, Engineering, Development and Marketing to demonstrate breadth and depth of our solution
- Effectively communicate the business value of the technology solution
- Drive discipline sales execution process; leverage existing relationships and developing new
- Build and maintain an accurate and robust sales pipeline
- Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate multi-year contracts
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 5-10 years of senior software sales experience
- Experience successfully selling solutions or services at the executive level
- Track record of exceeding individual objectives
- Hard-working, persuasive, persistent, self-motivated, and productive
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent communication, relationship and analytical skills
- Must be comfortable speaking to technical and business executives alike
- Ability to perform in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you?
We are a hard-working, enthusiastic team, with a passion and unflinching focus on encryption. Our office is centrally located in Toronto (with Subway, and GO Bus Hub in the building) and only seconds from the 401. We have regular social events and our work environment is productive, yet relaxed and social.
- Ability to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Work in a safe, secure, and positive work environment
- Work with a talented team of innovative and creative players
- Casual Dress
- Company Matching Group RRSP
- 100% Company-Paid Group Benefits for Employees, Spouse and Dependents.
- Onsite Gym and Fitness Membership Discounts
- Free Friday Lunches
- Work remotely:
- Flexible Work-From-Home Schedules
Echoworx is a trusted path to secure communications. As a pure-play encryption solutions provider, Echoworx works with finance, government, healthcare, legal, and compliance professionals to tailor secure communication solutions that don’t impede on customer experience. Our scalable encryption platform, OneWorld, can address multiple uses across an organization. Our encryption experts take pride in transforming chaos into order for leading multi-national enterprises using our SaaS encryption platform.
Echoworx is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.