Senior Marketing Research Analyst
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The world of IT is fast-paced, competitive and changing everyday – certainly not a passing fad. This is the space Echoworx operates in – a space set to exceed $124B in 2019 alone. Our team moves at breakneck speed and we need your help!
For nearly two decades, Echoworx has been a top SaaS developer, as a recognized leader for encryption solutions in a wide range of highly-regulated sectors – from government to financial services to healthcare to manufacturing to legal.
Our current marketing efforts are underpinned by strong B2B content and Account-Based Marketing (ABM) methods with the focused goal of achieving real business results. As our marketing team is moving beyond brand-building, we’re looking for a seasoned Senior Marketing Research Analyst who can help take our growth strategies to the next level. In this role, you are expected to play an instrumental role in transforming strategies and how we communicate our value proposition to global markets.
A successful Senior Marketing Research Analyst at Echoworx would have the innate ability to converge market research, competitive research, customer behaviour and industry trends into business intelligence. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you live and breathe data, have a knack for understanding the trends that matter and communicating the data effectively to the broader business.
Sound like you? Read on.
- Gather data about market conditions across industry verticals and monitor competitors until your brain melts; the story is in the numbers
- Translate findings into understandable written reports
- Effectively present findings from your research to key stakeholders across departments; not everyone understands tables
- Work closely with other marketing staff, conducting regular trending activities to identify customer behavior and online signals, to better optimize marketing strategies
- Attend geographically dispersed corporate events and industry conferences to keep abreast of new trends which can contribute to the development of new product ideas and relevant messaging
- Serve as a spokesperson – providing industry insights by presenting to various audiences including media
- Expert in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Self-starter, ability to adapt and improvise in an ever-changing environment
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills and experience
- Ability to capture key data and present effectively
- Gift to learn new information very quickly
- Excellent research report writing
- Knowledge of marketing automation and marketing tools.
- Well organized, detail-oriented, able to multi-task
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field of study
- 5+ years of experience in analytics is required
- Masters in a Social Sciences field is a plus
- Fluency in Spanish or French is a definite bonus
- Knowledge of digital analytics tools (Social, Google, etc.) is an asset
- Experience with marketing database data a benefit
What’s in it for you?
We are a hard-working, enthusiastic team, with a passion and unflinching focus on encryption. Our office is centrally located in Toronto (with TTC York Mills Subway Station and the York Mills GO Bus Depot in our building) and only seconds from the 401 at Yonge. We have regular social events and our work environment is productive, yet relaxed and social.
- Ability to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Work in a safe, secure, and positive work environment
- Work with a talented team of innovative and creative players
Echoworx is a trusted path to secure communications. As a pure-play encryption solutions provider, Echoworx works with finance, government, healthcare, legal, and compliance professionals to tailor secure communication solutions that don’t impede on customer experience. Our scalable encryption platform, OneWorld, can address multiple uses across an organization. Our encryption experts take pride in transforming chaos into order for leading multi-national enterprises using our SaaS encryption platform.
Echoworx is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.