Director ABM, Integrated Marketing Programs
Looking to join a high-growth technology company and work with a team of high-performing B2B marketers?
The global email encryption market, estimated at $4.68 billion in 2020, is expected to reach $15 Billion in 2026 – and the competition for it is fierce. Rising at a CAGR of around 21.4%, this is the fast growth and competitive marketing space that Echoworx operates in and it’s no passing fad.
As the company is aggressively expanding our international business, Echoworx is hiring a Director ABM, Integrated Marketing Programs with a global mindset. This exciting opportunity will give you hands-on exposure to the newest trends, growth tactics and account-based strategies used in marketing through a sophisticated tech stack.
In this role, you will lead our integrated and account-based marketing programs. Reporting to the VP Marketing, you are a top-notch communicator, an innovative marketer and a growth strategist. Staying “in the know” about trends and bringing fresh ideas for “conversions” will help you excel in this position.
In addition to a competitive salary and the benefits expected from an aggressively growing SaaS company, you’ll get access to a resilient team of collaborative problem solvers, who know when something is cause for celebration, and the chance to make a real impact.
- Own Echoworx’s B2B marketing tech stack.
- Learn Echoworx’s business inside out, know our place in the market.
- Lead complex, international digital marketing initiatives and account-based programs.
- Strong understanding of intent signals and the buyers’ journey to align content and campaigns to drive engagement.
- Negotiate contracts and manage vendor relationships; negotiating sponsorship is a sport.
- Conference/Event/Tradeshow management.
- Manage, coach, and mentor high performance marketing team.
- Create and analyze weekly reports in detail, draw insights and make data-based adjustments to improve performance and upcoming quarter(s); the story is in the numbers.
- In collaboration with the VP of Marketing, triage campaigns to optimize reach and return on budget spend.
- In collaboration with Manager, Digital Marketing & Analytics, build processes and define executive BI dashboards; everything starts and ends with our data.
- Create intelligent sales enablement materials and processes in collaboration with Sr. Manager, Content Marketing.
- Own KPIs to track corporate goals and department-specific impact.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required – collaborating with colleagues in different time zones. Willingness to travel internationally if needed.
Required experience, skills, and abilities
- 6+ years B2B marketing leadership experience.
- Experience in high-growth security technology companies, strongly preferred.
- Experience with B2B marketing to Financial Services and Healthcare will be considered a strong asset.
- Experience launching and owning successful ABM, integrated marketing, and growth marketing campaigns.
- Consistent track record of delivering pipeline growth and return on investment on budget and time.
- Experience leading high performance teams and acting as a coach and mentor.
- Hands-on experience with key tools. (Salesforce, Google stack, etc.)
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Google Ad Manager
- Terminus Account-Based Marketing Platform
- ActiveCampaign Platform
What’s in it for you?
We are a hard-working, enthusiastic team, with a passion and unflinching focus on helping to protect the privacy of people and businesses throughout the world by making email data protection easier. Our office is centrally located in Toronto (with Subway, and GO Bus Hub in the building) and only seconds from the 401. We have regular social events and our work environment is productive, yet relaxed and social.
- Ability to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Work in a safe, secure, and positive work environment
- Work with a talented team of innovative and creative players