Client Engagement Manager
The global email encryption market, estimated at $4.68 billion in 2020, is expected to reach $15 Billion in 2026. Our space is fast-paced, competitive and growing at a CAGR of around 21.4% – but so are the vulnerabilities threatening it and regulations governing it. This is why our team is moving at breakneck speed – to protect the privacy of people and businesses throughout the world by making email data protection easier.
As a recognized and established SaaS developer, Echoworx provides customizable encryption solutions to a growing list of multinational organizations hailing from a wide range of high-regulated sectors – including government, financial services, healthcare, legal and manufacturing, among others.
We are seeking a Client Engagement Manager. The Echoworx Engagement team works with clients (partners and enterprises) to ensure the successful implementation, launch, and operation of their email encryption service. The ideal candidate will love getting deep in the weeds of Echoworx email encryption and at the same time managing stakeholders and executives – both internally and client-side. The Client Engagement Manager will report into the Director, Client Engagement.
- Manage customer engagements and onboardings
- Project management from customer contract signing to launch of service
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining the service to existing and prospective customers
- Talk with customers and engineers to assess business needs and determine system requirements
- Collaborate with Sales team to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Identify, manage, and drive resolution of project barriers or technical issues
- Work with internal delivery teams to map, design, document, deploy and launch Echoworx encryption solutions
- Announce system upgrades and new features to customers
- Verify new software releases in a pre-production environment
- Train customers on how to support and troubleshoot the service
- Support Sales and Marketing teams with technical content
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience in a similar type role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or related field, such as Business
- Candidates who do not have a degree can meet the qualifications with previous technical experience and training
- Technical skills and attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Communication and presentation skills, including the ability to explain clearly, listen to the feedback of clients, and relay this to colleagues
- Relationship building with VIP customers and partners
- Teamworking skills
- Ability to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Work in a safe, secure, and positive work environment
- Work with a talented team of innovative and creative players
Echoworx is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.