The global email encryption market, estimated at $4.68 billion in 2020, is expected to reach $15 Billion in 2026. Our space is fast-paced, competitive and growing at a CAGR of around 21.4% – but so are the vulnerabilities threatening it and regulations governing it. This is why our team is moving at breakneck speed – to protect the privacy of people and businesses throughout the world by making email data protection easier. We are on a mission to prove to that it pays to be secure and we need your help!
As a recognized and established SaaS developer, Echoworx provides customizable encryption solutions to a growing list of multinational organizations hailing from a wide range of high-regulated sectors – including government, financial services, healthcare, legal and manufacturing, among others.
We are currently looking for a Product Manager to join the Echoworx team. This role is reporting in to the Director of Products and will be working closely with other internal departments. The Product Manager will lead activities across the product development lifecycle. They will have a deep understanding of the global enterprise email security market and focuses on outcomes that deliver high value to our existing customers and prospects.
Strategic Activities (Insight, analysis, and direction)
- Competitive Research
Initiating and sponsoring competitive research, tracking competitor activity.
- Product Performance
Tracking KPI’s, product analytics.
Building propositions for target market/users.
Creating messaging for positioning against competitors.
- Business Cases
Creating business cases.
Future direction and priorities for the products. Publishing and maintaining roadmaps.
- Discovery & Design
Insights and use cases for product design, improving user experience, prototypes, and MVP’s.
Gathering, analysing, prioritizing, and documenting product requirements.
- Project Management
Managing the overall development of the products, managing the product backlog, overseeing the development process, resolving issues.
Creating and running launch and go-to-market plans.
- Product Promotion
Creating product marketing materials.
- Sales & Marketing Content
Writing and managing sales and marketing content, e.g.- web site, cases studies, white papers, sales tools, and presentations.
- Annual Product Lifecycle Process Review.
- Quarterly SWOT Analysis vs competitors.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Post secondary education in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of similar work experience in a Product Manager role
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to interact with stakeholders, executives, and customers
- Solid writing skills with the ability to communicate with a wide group of SMEs to gather information — logical and detail oriented
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Email, networking, security experience preferred
- Project co-ordination or project management experience
- Software development lifecycle methodologies – Scrum, Agile
- Business process modelling – Wireframes
- Ability to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Work in a safe, secure, and positive work environment
- Work with a talented team of innovative and creative players
Echoworx is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.