Senior Front-End Developer
Our team is moving at breakneck speed – to protect the privacy of people and businesses throughout the world by making email data protection easier and we need your help!
As a recognized and established SaaS developer, Echoworx provides customizable encryption solutions to a growing list of global organizations hailing from a wide range of high-regulated sectors – including government, financial services, healthcare, legal and manufacturing, among others.
We have a team of passionate developers who are constantly learning and always striving to write very efficient code. Some of the problems that we try to solve are developing highly scalable products following the best development practices, improving the usability and user experience and ensuring that our enterprise customers get an uninterrupted service 24/7. We are looking for a passionate and versatile Senior Front-End Software Developer who is able to learn new skills quickly, and who can thrive in a fast-paced environment along with a team of talented developers.
- Design, develop, test, maintain and enhance software
- Work with stakeholders to clarify and define feature requirements and take ownership over projects
- Create solid designs with focus on user experience
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or Science, or equivalent education & experience
- Solid understanding of writing modular and testable code
- Experience with NodeJS, Web performance and browser development tools
- Experience with modern UX frameworks such as Bootstrap and Material Design
- Experience in a UX/UI Designer role is a huge plus
- Knowledge of email standards and cryptography is a bonus
- Experience with Java development and technologies such as Thymeleaf is a big bonus
What’s in it for you?
We are a hard-working, enthusiastic team, with a passion and unflinching focus on encryption. Our office is centrally located in York Mills (with Subway, and GO Bus Hub in the building) and only seconds from the 401. We also accept application for remote candidates from across Canada. We have regular social events and our work environment is productive, yet relaxed and social.
- Ability to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Work in a safe, secure, and positive work environment
- Work with a talented team of innovative and creative players