Technical Operations Support Specialist
Our team is moving at breakneck speed – to protect the privacy of people and businesses throughout the world by making email data protection easier and we need your help!
As a recognized and established SaaS developer, Echoworx provides customizable encryption solutions to a growing list of global organizations hailing from a wide range of high-regulated sectors – including government, financial services, healthcare, legal and manufacturing, among others.
We are seeking a Technical Operations Support Specialist to support our critical production systems and assist in the deployment of test and production builds. In this role, you will be responsible for evaluating, reporting, triaging, and resolving infrastructure and application toolsets and issues.
- Monitor infrastructure and application logs
- Triage and resolve infrastructure and application issues
- Collaborate with Development team on reporting and troubleshooting of application issues
- Assist with the deployment of test and production builds on various platforms
- Work closely within the Technical Operations team to evaluate and test new toolsets
- Provide 24×7 support for critical production systems
- Participate in occasional on-call support for after-hours support coverage
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred
- Experience working on and supporting highly available 24×7 SaaS application and production systems
- Good troubleshooting, diagnostic, and analytical skills for problem solving
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to interact with team members, senior support personnel, high level personnel, and customers
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team, to solve complex problems
- Ability to acquire and use knowledge to quickly master new technical areas
- Ability to apply technical skills to resolve incidents in a timely manner
- Knowledge of system level and integration level testing
- Strong quality assurance background
- Hands-on experience with AWS, Google, or Azure cloud solutions
- Hands-on experience with the following sets of tools:
- Linux, Tomcat
- Shell scripting, Python
- Infrastructure and application monitoring
What’s in it for you?
We are a hard-working, enthusiastic team, with a passion and unflinching focus on encryption. Our office is centrally located in Toronto (with Subway, and GO Bus Hub in the building) and only seconds from the 401. We have regular social events and our work environment is productive, yet relaxed and social.
- Ability to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Work in a safe, secure, and positive work environment
- Work with a talented team of innovative and creative players