The global email encryption market, estimated at $4.68 billion in 2020, is expected to reach $15 Billion in 2026. Our space is fast-paced, competitive and growing at a CAGR of around 21.4% – but so are the vulnerabilities threatening it and regulations governing it. This is why our team is moving at breakneck speed – to protect the privacy of people and businesses throughout the world by making email data protection easier. We are on a mission to prove to that it pays to be secure and we need your help!
As a recognized and established SaaS developer, Echoworx provides customizable encryption solutions to a growing list of multinational organizations hailing from a wide range of high-regulated sectors – including government, financial services, healthcare, legal and manufacturing, among others.
We are currently looking for a Technical Writer to create and update technical documentation. You will play an important role in ensuring operational success as you document production infrastructure and customer deployments of the Echoworx SaaS Solution. This is a “hands-on” position requiring solid communication skills.
- Create and update technical documentation
- Work with Development team to produce administration guides and other reference material for multiple products
- Work with various team to document support and deployment processes
- Work with various team to document upgrades and installation documentation
- Work with various team to document customer installations and deployments
- Manage and centralize all operational documentation
- Continuously review existing documentation and update regularly
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, technical communication, or equivalent experience 2+ years of similar work experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to interact with team members, senior support personnel, high-level personnel, and customers
- Solid writing skills with the ability to communicate with a wide group of SMEs to gather information — logical and detail oriented
- Knowledge of MS Word / PowerPoint/ Visio
- Knowledge of at least one industry-standard technical authoring tool (Madcap Flare, OxygenXML/DITA, etc.). Preferably Madcap Flare
- Able to do minor graphic creation or edit
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience working with Wikis
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix OS, Windows OS, Database technologies, and network infrastructure
- Email, networking, security experience preferred
- Ability to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Work in a safe, secure, and positive work environment
- Work with a talented team of innovative and creative players
Echoworx is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.