Our team is moving at breakneck speed – to protect the privacy of people and businesses throughout the world by making email data protection easier and we need your help!
As a recognized and established SaaS developer, Echoworx provides customizable encryption solutions to a growing list of global organizations hailing from a wide range of high-regulated sectors – including government, financial services, healthcare, legal and manufacturing, among others.
We are seeking a DevOps Specialist to assist in developing software builds through the development to production life cycle. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing changes to automatically promote our services through development, QA, and production.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD)
- Support the release process including deployment of changes from development, QA, staging, and production
- Work closely with the Development and Operations teams, including coordinating with the QA team to plan for upcoming release scope and deployment activities through the software development cycle
- Define, develop, and maintain automation documentation
- Maintain awareness of latest industry trends in cloud computing
- Participate in occasional on-call support for after-hours support coverage
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred
- 3+ years of DevOps including design and development of CI/CD experience in an agile/iterative delivery structure
- Experience working on and supporting highly available 24×7 SaaS application and production systems
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to interact with team members
- An efficient problem solver who enjoys taking ownership, showing initiative and seeing problems through to resolution
- Hands-on experience with the following sets of tools:
- Linux, Tomcat
- Ansible, Git, Foreman
- Shell scripting, Python, YAML
- ELK Stack, Application Performance Monitoring
What’s in it for you?
We are a hard-working, enthusiastic team, with a passion and unflinching focus on encryption. Our office is centrally located in Toronto (with Subway, and GO Bus Hub in the building) and only seconds from the 401. We have regular social events and our work environment is productive, yet relaxed and social.
- Ability to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Work in a safe, secure, and positive work environment
- Work with a talented team of innovative and creative players