Digital Content Producer (Remote)
Are you an avid copywriter with a desire to produce impactful and engaging stories? Do you have a journalistic nose for news?
The global email encryption market, estimated at $4.68 billion in 2020, is expected to reach $15 Billion in 2026 – and the competition for it is fierce. This is the fast growth and competitive marketing space that Echoworx operates in and it’s no passing fad. We are a 20-year-old SaaS developer and recognized security leader in a range of markets – think, Financial Services, Healthcare, and Manufacturing.
As the company continues to expand globally and socially, Echoworx is looking for a creative and highly motivated a Digital Content Producer. In this role, you play a critical part in building our brand, voice and networks across our growing portfolio of digital channels.
To be a successful Digital Content Producer here requires the innate ability to converge tech, creativity, and media. Reporting to the Director ABM, Integrated Marketing, you are an interactive communicator, an avid story trend seeker, a guerilla marketer, and an amazing copywriter. A passion for conversational storytelling in social, video, and text is necessary to excel in this position. Sound like you? Join us.
- Produce digital projects- websites, banners, landing pages, social media assets, emails etc.
- SEO optimization
- Drive Echoworx’ social media presence
- Jump in on all aspects of video and digital production: researching, scripting, coordinating shoots, liaising vendors
- Email marketing and working with leading CRM platforms
- Assist in the organization and hosting of virtual and live events
- Stay abreast of creative trends and keep multi-media production elements ‘on-trend’.
- Have a solid interest in technology and the future of technology, and adept at problem-solving
- Demonstrated storyteller both long and short form
- Strong SEO copywriting ability
- Data-driven digital awareness
- Creative thinker, problem solver, and great attitude
- Gift to learn new information very quickly
- Minimum 2 years working in the digital space, with a proven track record of success
- Must be organized and able to handle multiple assignments
- Superior time management skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Google AdWords, and all social media
What’s in it for you?
We are a hard-working, enthusiastic team, with a passion and unflinching focus on encryption. We offer a flexible working environment – choose your home, our centrally located Toronto office, or mix it-up when you need a change of scenery! To keep our employees connected we offer virtual and in-person team building and events.
Our office is centrally located in York Mills (with Subway and GO Bus Hub in the building) and only seconds from the 401.
Additional benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Company matching group RRSP
- 100% company-paid group benefits for employees, spouse and dependents
- Goodlife fitness membership discounts
- Learning and development allowance
- Remote and hybrid schedules
- Home office reimbursements
- Ability to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Work in a safe, secure, and positive work environment
- Work with a talented team of innovative and creative players
Echoworx is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.