Junior QA Analyst
Our team is moving at breakneck speed – to protect the privacy of people and businesses throughout the world by making email data protection easier and we need your help!
As a recognized and established SaaS developer, Echoworx provides customizable encryption solutions to a growing list of global organizations hailing from a wide range of high-regulated sectors – including government, financial services, healthcare, legal and manufacturing, among others.
We have a small team of passionate developers and QA Analysts who are constantly learning and always striving to develop the best product we can. We are looking for a Junior to Intermediate QA Analyst who can thrive in a fast-paced environment, is highly motivated, very enthusiastic about learning and has a drive to excel.
- Develop and conduct “hands on” functional, acceptance, regression and performance testing of new product releases
- Create, maintain, and execute test plans and test cases for product features and customer use case scenarios
- Think outside of the box and come up with new creative ways to test and break the system
- Review product requirements and designs with testability, usability and scalability in mind
- Develop and execute automated acceptance tests
- Work closely with the Development and Operations teams to investigate, troubleshoot, and verify defect fixes
- Assist with ongoing maintenance of the QA test environments
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related experience
- 1-3+ years ‘hands on’ experience developing test cases for functional, performance, and regression testing including experience with exploratory and ad-hoc manual test approaches
- Good debugging skills and proficiency on both Linux and Windows
- Basic SQL query writing skills
- Some automation experience, e.g. writing test scripts, test script execution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Haves
- Experience with MacOS and mobile devices (iOS and Android)
- Experience in API testing
- Experience in contributing to QA process improvements
What’s in it for you?
We are a hard-working, enthusiastic team, with a passion and unflinching focus on encryption. Our office is centrally located in Toronto (with Subway, and GO Bus Hub in the building) and only seconds from the 401. We have regular social events and our work environment is productive, yet relaxed and social.
- Ability to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Work in a safe, secure, and positive work environment
- Work with a talented team of innovative and creative players