Senior QA Analyst
Are you a QA analyst looking for an opportunity to make a significant impact in the cybersecurity industry? Join our team at Echoworx and help us protect the privacy of people and businesses worldwide by making email data protection easier and more accessible. We’re on a mission to prove that it pays to be secure, and we need your expertise and creativity to achieve it.
As a recognized and established SaaS developer, Echoworx provides customizable encryption solutions to top multinational organizations. Our clients hail from diverse, high-regulated sectors such as government, financial services, healthcare, legal, and manufacturing, among others.
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects with a dynamic team, we are looking for a Senior QA Analyst who can thrive in a fast-paced environment, and who is highly motivated and proactively takes ownership of tasks always seeing them through to completion.
- Develop and conduct “hands on” functional, acceptance and regression testing of new product releases
- Create, maintain, and execute test plans and test cases for product features and customer use case scenarios
- Think outside of the box and come up with new creative ways to test and break the system
- Review product requirements and designs with testability, usability and scalability in mind
- Develop and execute automated acceptance tests
- Work closely with the Development and Operations teams to investigate, troubleshoot, and verify defect fixes
- Help evolve QA processes and drive industry-accepted best practices
- Assist with ongoing maintenance of the QA test environments
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related experience
- 4+ years ‘hands on’ experience developing test cases for functional, performance, and regression testing including experience with exploratory and ad-hoc manual test approaches
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills and proficiency on both Linux and Windows
- Experience with test automation / performance test tools, and programming or scripting (Java, Shell scripts, etc.)
- Expert understanding of QA methodologies and the software development lifecycle
- Experience with databases and API testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience with email transport infrastructure (email clients, SMTP, Exchange)
- Expertise in finding security vulnerabilities in web applications
- Experience with PKI and security applications