Echoworx – OneWorld Takes PGP to the Cloud
TORONTO, ON, May 13 2013 – Echoworx, a leading provider of email encryption services now provides the ability for PGP to be used as a fully functioning cloud service. Both existing users of PGP and those that correspond with anyone using PGP can now benefit from the new OneWorld system.
Existing PGP keys can be loaded into OneWorld but it can also generate new ones on the fly ensuring seamless communication in any situation.
OneWorld supports the ability to deliver PGP encrypted messages and data right to the recipient’s inbox with their known PGP certificates. The sender does not need to have any certificates, keys, or software since the encryption occurs in OneWorld. OneWorld will find PGP certificates in the local repository, publically available LDAP directories, and the Echoworx Global Directory.
“We truly believe in an encryption world where everyone speaks the same language, OneWorld makes that possible.” says Michael Ginsberg, CEO, Echoworx. “Taking PGP to the cloud brings huge value to organizations and individuals who know that encryption is critical but have no desire to manage complex deployments. Ultimately our service enables companies to use PGP more effectively and as part of their overall cloud encryption story.”
Echoworx OneWorld makes it easy for any enterprise to set the optimal encryption method and path of delivery between sender and recipient. Encryption options including PGP Encryption are selected by the enterprise and can be changed at any time. Each option can be enabled or combined to create a unique profile for each sending enterprise.
OneWorld PGP Features
- Converts on-premise PGP deployments to the cloud, while maintaining identities
- Allows an enterprise to upload all existing PGP keys to the OneWorld cloud
- Generates more keys on-the-fly whenever a new Identity is needed
- Key Management (like rollover) is automatic and transparent
- Finds recipients in Global PGP Directories and public Enterprise PGP directories
- Recipients can upload their own key to OneWorld when it is not available in a public directory
- Multiple signing modes allow for end-user signatures or Enterprise signatures
- Allows Secure Reply in PGP format, but the Enterprise employee doesn’t even know or care
- Enterprise employee doesn’t worry about which encryption format is required, OneWorld uses PGP whenever the recipient wants PGP
Echoworx brings simplicity and scalability to encryption while assuring its integrity. OneWorld, our flagship solution, is the first smart message encryption platform that makes secure messaging easy and cost effective — designed to adapt to any environment and all forms of encryption. Our passionate encryption experts transform chaos into order for world leading enterprises and OEM providers who understand the requirement for secure communication is of the upmost importance. Visit us at www.echoworx.com