More Ways to Authenticate
More ways to authenticate users - for adjustable security
Sending a sensitive document doesn’t always have to be a complex process – one involving registration, more information, and additional authentication. With Echoworx email encryption you can eliminate any registration process completely — or dial-up authentication for more stringent security.
Watch a product demonstration now
See how Echoworx email encryption can help you enable authentication to be set by policy, sender or recipient – for more flexibility over access to secure message content.
Options include: Self-Registration, Shared Secret Passphrase, OAuth, Single Sign-On (SSO), System Generated Verification Code and 2FA.
Offer convenient self-service password management
- Authentication levels can be set according to policy, sender or recipient. Echoworx features several authentication options to ensure adequate security is applied or removed from an encrypted message.
- Authenticating security can be simple, like Shared Passphrase, where a shared secret passphrase can be shared between sender and recipient.
- Once the recipient receives the encrypted email, they simply enter the passphrase and are granted access to the protected copy.
- This eliminates any type of registration process or set of extra steps which must be taken to gain access to an encrypted message.
- Or authenticating security can be stringent, like 2FA, where a user is prompted to enter a username/password combination in addition to a One-Time Password (TOTP) – a single-use, soft-token and time-stamped random code – issued from a non-invasive app installed on the user’s mobile device, before granting access to an encrypted message.
Numerous Delivery Methods (Push/Pull)
- Web Portal, TLS (with fallback), Encrypted PDF, Encrypted Attachments Only (PDF, ZIP, Office XML), S/MIME and PGP making it easy for both senders and recipients to use, particularly on mobile devices.
- Empowering users to choose their preferred secure delivery method – including options requiring no registration.
- Optimized mobile user experience. (iOS, Android)
- Full key and certificate management including expiry, rollover and even bulk upload.
- Policy-based message routing enforces email encryption based on pre-defined policies.
Authentication Controls and Access
- Authentication set by policy, sender or recipient.
- Options include: Self-Registration, Shared Secret Passphrase, OAuth, SSO, System Generated Verification Code and 2FA.
Echoworx has data centers in the US, UK, Germany, Ireland and Canada. More than 60 countries have introduced privacy laws in response to shifting attitudes to digital privacy and control. We can help you ensure your data stays close to home.
Extensive Brand Protection and Customization
- 28 language options – including double-byte characters (e.g. Chinese, Japanese) along with a tailored interface to ensure the experience is not affected by selection or customization.
- Support for multi-branding by business group and language – for organizations operating under multiple banners or lines of business.
- Customizable inline message warnings in both the header and footer.
- SMTP (DMARC) routing available for all outbound messages.
Message Visibility and Recall
- Detailed message tracking including emails opened, forwarded and recalled.
- Message receipts, message recalls and notifications without PowerShell or L2 Admins.
Validated Security Assurance
- We have subjected our security practices to audits covering all aspects of our business including AICPA/CICA WebTrust Certification, SOC2 Audit, PCI DSS Level 1 Certification, FSQS (Financial Services Qualification System) and Microsoft and Apple Root Member Certifications.
“Echoworx continues to make improvements to the usability of their platform, it has come to a point where we now rarely deal with any support requests because it is so much easier for the user to just follow a set of basic instructions, click on a link, and start the password reset process by themselves.”
— SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT EMAIL ENGINEERING —
If you would like a personalized demonstration or have questions, let us know. Our team can tailor a demonstration and the discussion around your specific needs.
Echoworx protects the privacy of people and businesses throughout the world by making email data protection easier. Making our solution distinctive – with Echoworx customizable encryption, it pays to be secure.