Large File Exchange
while maintaining a tracking and audit trail.
- Emailing large files often leads to delivery and network problems.
- Unsupported large file exchange solutions have found there way into your organization.
- FTP is confusing, manual process that is difficult to use.
- Email configurations are blocking your messages due to attached files size.
By leveraging our encryption platform’s large file portal capabilities, you’ll have full control over the large files you need to communicate.
Employees simply login into the secure webmail portal where they compose a message and attach one or more large files. The message and attached files are then encrypted – in the portal – a notification message continues onto to the recipient including a link to the portal.
The OneWorld encryption platform empowers organizations to exchange large files securely and compliantly containing sensitive information.
HOW IT WORKS
- Employees login into the secure webmail portal, composes a message and attaches one or more large files.
- The message and attached files are encrypted in the portal.
- Recipient recieves a notification message, including a link to the portal.
- Recipient logs into portal.
- Reads message, receives large files.