Join Our Team
The world of IT is fast-paced, competitive and growing every day – but so are the vulnerabilities which threaten it and regulations which govern it. This is why our team is moving at breakneck speed – to protect the privacy of people and businesses throughout the world by making email data protection easier.
We are on a mission to prove to that it pays to be secure and we need your help!
As a recognized and established SaaS developer, Echoworx provides customizable encryption solutions to a growing list of multinational organizations hailing from a wide range of high-regulated sectors – including government, financial services, healthcare, legal and manufacturing, among others.
We are currently looking for a Product Manager, reporting into the Director of Products. They will be responsible for the entire SDLC process including identifying business needs through to deployment. The Product Manager is primarily market/customer facing.
- Manage the product roadmap and be able to prioritize building what matters most to meet the company’s business goals
- Work with the Director of Products in defining and documenting the product vision, strategy and tactics
- Clearly articulate the business value of new features and product enhancements to business stakeholders
- Own the creative process of generating, developing, and curating new product ideas
Release Planning & Management
- Responsible for coordinating all activities required to bring the planned roadmap to fruition including overseeing Development team’s activities across sprints
- Manage dependencies and ensure milestones are successfully met
- Focus on feature requirements management including advising the Product Designer on requirements and scope
- Provide everyday assistance during sprints and help as solutions support to the Development team
- Identify risks and contingencies for various activities related to the development, launch and maintenance of the product
- Work with Dev team to prioritise tickets and own the backlog
- Presentations to Sales and Marketing for each new release
Additional responsibilities include:
- Conduct regular customer interviews for product feedback
- Assist with improving current processes and activities within the SDLC and make recommendations to enhance business operations
- Work with the Marketing team on competitive analysis and market research
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Post secondary education in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of similar work experience in a Product Manager role
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to interact with team members, senior support personnel, high-level personnel, and customers
- Solid writing skills with the ability to communicate with a wide group of SMEs to gather information — logical and detail-oriented
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Email, networking, security experience preferred
- Project coordination or Project Management experience an asset
- SDLC Methodologies – Scrum, Agile
- Business Process Modelling – Use Cases for functional requirements
- Wireframes – For visual requirements
- Data Models – For data requirements
What’s in it for you?
We are a hard-working, enthusiastic team, with a passion and unflinching focus on encryption. Our office is centrally located in Toronto (with Subway, and GO Bus Hub in the building) and only seconds from the 401. We have regular social events and our work environment is productive, yet relaxed and social.
- Ability to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Work in a safe, secure, and positive work environment
- Work with a talented team of innovative and creative players
Echoworx protects the privacy of people and businesses throughout the world by making email data protection easier. Our customizable encryption platform helps organizations easily share protected email, statements, and documents from anywhere and from any device. Our passionate encryption experts transform communication chaos into order for world leading organizations who understand — it pays to be secure.
Echoworx is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Echoworx protects the privacy of people and businesses throughout the world by making email data protection easier. Making our solution distinctive – with Echoworx customizable encryption, it pays to be secure.