New Update Enhances Echoworx Email Encryption Service
As an IT professional, you know that email encryption is crucial for protecting sensitive information in today’s digital world. That’s why we’re excited to announce the latest updates to our Email Encryption service.
With a range of new features and enhancements, this update is designed to make your encrypted email experience even more secure, intuitive, and user-friendly. Read on to learn more about what’s new with Echoworx and how it can benefit you and your organization.
Upgrade Your Email Security with Echoworx
- Passkey Support for Passwordless Login: Web Portal now supports passkeys for passwordless login, enabling users to authenticate using simple PINs or biometric autofill. Customers with a vanity domain can enable passkey auto-fill for an even smoother login process.
- Suspended Portal User: Our latest update introduces a new feature that allows administrators to suspend a web portal recipient. This enhanced control feature ensures users cannot log in until the administrator reactivates the account, giving your organization added security and peace of mind.
- REST API for SIEM Integration: With Echoworx latest release, individual customers can pull audit logs from our cloud and integrate them into their own Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems. This new REST API feature makes it easier to monitor user activity and maintain compliance.
- Enhanced Key Management: Credential Manager Admins can now export all S/MIME and PGP private keys from the Admin Console, including those that are auto-generated. This new feature enhances key management capabilities.
- AWS Hardware Security Module (HSM) Keys Support: Our updated Key Management now enables hosted Echoworx environments to utilize Amazon’s key management system (KMS) with AWS hardware security module (HSM) keys for even more robust encryption protection.
- Stronger Passwords: Echoworx Email Encryption now supports a modified list of special characters in user passwords, aligning with OWASP standards. By allowing for more complex and unique passwords, this enhancement strengthens your email encryption security. For more information on supported password special characters, visit the OWASP website.
- Reject Inbound Messages with Disallowed Padding Scheme: Customers using S/MIME can now reject inbound messages that use the disallowed PKCSv1-1.5 padding scheme in compliance with NIST guidance on key transport schemes. Outbound S/MIME messages can also be sent using PKCS2 / RSA-OAEP padding for extra security.
With enhanced security features, improved user experience, and robust auditability, our latest update is designed to help you navigate the complex world of data protection with ease. Don’t just take our word for it, book a demo with our product experts today and experience these innovative updates firsthand.
Stay ahead of the curve and keep your sensitive information safe with Echoworx.
What You Should Do Now
- Request your FREE personalized demo. Let us show you how you can get more of email encryption – to help you apply secure digital communication to different business cases.
- Visit our FREE library of self-serve demonstration videos to see how Echoworx helps organizations address a variety of common business cases.
- If you wish to learn more about the power and value of effective email encryption, visit our Resources Library to download guides, read up on the latest strategies and case studies of our most-successful clients.
- Know someone else who would enjoy reading this page? Share it with them via email, LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.