Senior Sales Executive, U.S.
The global email encryption market, estimated at $4.68 billion in 2020, is expected to reach $15 Billion in 2026. Our space is fast-paced, competitive and growing at a CAGR of around 21.4% – but so are the vulnerabilities threatening it and regulations governing it. This is why our team is moving at breakneck speed – to protect the privacy of people and businesses throughout the world by making email data protection easier.
As a recognized and established SaaS developer, Echoworx provides customizable encryption solutions to a growing list of multinational organizations hailing from a wide range of high-regulated sectors – including government, financial services, healthcare, legal and manufacturing, among others.
We are seeking a proven Senior Sales Executive, U.S. to sell our industry leading encrypted messaging cloud software platform within the American market. This position will appeal to someone looking for a senior business development / software sales role in the security and messaging arena. The ideal candidate will have existing customer relationships within the industry verticals mentioned above and a track record of success in the cybersecurity space. This role will be reporting into the VP, Sales. Compensation is competitive and the bonus structure generous.
- Develop a plan to penetrate the agreed U.S. nominated targeted accounts, leveraging the company’s current success
- Build opportunity plans for each large target account including competitive tactics to displace legacy platforms
- Develop strategic relationships and deliver sales execution plans to get meetings and demos booked on a monthly basis
- Work closely with Senior Management, Engineering, Development and Marketing to demonstrate breadth and depth of our solution
- Using your extensive network of contacts, establish meetings / demo’s for specific target accounts
- Effectively communicate the business value of the technology solution
- Drive discipline sales execution process; leverage existing relationships and developing new
- Build and maintain an accurate and robust sales pipeline
- Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate multi-year contracts
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5-10 years of senior software sales experience (cybersecurity market)
- Experience successfully selling solutions or services at the executive level
- Track record of exceeding individual objectives
- Hard-working, persuasive, persistent, self-motivated, and productive
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent communication, relationship, and analytical skills
- Must be comfortable speaking to technical and business executives alike
- Ability to perform in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Work in a safe, secure, and positive work environment
- Work with a talented team of innovative and creative players