Technical Operations Support Specialist
We are seeking a Technical Operations Support Specialist to assist in operational support of Echoworx production environments. In this role, you will be responsible for monitoring alerts and assisting in the resolution of systems and application issues. This is a “hands-on” position requiring solid technical skills, along with troubleshooting and communications skills.
- Monitor infrastructure and application logs.
- Triage and resolve infrastructure and application issues.
- Collaborate with development team on reporting and troubleshooting of application issues.
- Assist with the deployment of test and production builds on various platforms.
- Work closely within the Technical Operations team to evaluate and test new toolsets.
- Provide 24×7 support for critical production systems.
- Participate in occasional on-call support for after-hours support coverage.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience working on and supporting highly available 24×7 SaaS application and production systems.
- Excellent troubleshooting, diagnostic, and analytical skills for problem solving.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to interact with team members, senior support personnel, high level personnel, and customers.
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team, to solve complex problems.
- Ability to acquire and use knowledge to quickly master new technical areas.
- Ability to apply technical skills to resolve incidents in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of system level and integration level testing.
- Strong quality assurance background.
- Hands-on experience with AWS.
- Hands-on experience with the following sets of tools:
- Linux, Tomcat, SMTP, Message Queues
- Shell scripting
- Logstash, Elasticsearch
- Infrastructure and application performance monitoring