Enable Inbound Encryption
Protect sensitive incoming email — automatically
You can’t control what people send your organization by email – but you can control how you receive it. You need inbound email data protection capabilities to ensure all sensitive messages and documents coming to your business arrive to your servers protected – and compliant.
Ensure deliverability of all incoming messages
- Unprotected messages being sent to your organization, containing sensitive information, might be blocked or deleted by content filters.
- Echoworx email encryption takes these messages and encrypts them before they arrive to your inbox – protecting the entire email domain.
- Internal recipients receive a notification containing a link to a web portal or password-protected encrypted PDF attachment.
- Once authenticated, options for secure replies ensure protection for additional correspondence.
- Email with sensitive information are not stored in the corporate mail server as clear-text; alleviating the need to bring mail servers into scope.
- Includes full support for 26 languages, including double-byte languages.
Numerous Delivery Methods (Push/Pull)
- Web Portal, TLS (with fallback), Encrypted PDF, Encrypted Attachments Only (PDF, ZIP, Office XML), S/MIME and PGP making it easy for both senders and recipients to use, particularly on mobile devices.
- Empowering users to choose their preferred secure delivery method – including options requiring no registration.
- Optimized mobile user experience. (iOS, Android)
- Full key and certificate management including expiry, rollover and even bulk upload.
- Policy-based message routing enforces email encryption based on pre-defined policies.
Authentication Controls and Access
- Authentication set by policy, sender or recipient.
- Options include: Self-Registration, Shared Secret Passphrase, OAuth, SSO, System Generated Verification Code and 2FA.
Echoworx has data centers in the US, UK, Germany, Ireland and Canada. More than 60 countries have introduced privacy laws in response to shifting attitudes to digital privacy and control. We can help you ensure your data stays close to home.
Extensive Brand Protection and Customization
- 26 language options – including double-byte characters (e.g. Chinese, Japanese) along with a tailored interface to ensure the experience is not affected by selection or customization.
- Support for multi-branding by business group and language – for organizations operating under multiple banners or lines of business.
- Customizable inline message warnings in both the header and footer.
- SMTP (DMARC) routing available for all outbound messages.
Message Visibility and Recall
- Detailed message tracking including emails opened, forwarded and recalled.
- Message receipts, message recalls and notifications without PowerShell or L2 Admins.
Validated Security Assurance
- We have subjected our security practices to audits covering all aspects of our business including AICPA/CICA WebTrust Certification, SOC2 Audit, PCI DSS Level 1 Certification, FSQS (Financial Services Qualification System) and Microsoft and Apple Root Member Certifications.
“We were using two different email encryption solutions, and the expense was tremendous.”
— SENIOR SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR —
If you would like a personalized demonstration or have questions, let us know. Our team can tailor a demonstration and the discussion around your specific needs.
Echoworx protects the privacy of people and businesses throughout the world by making email data protection easier. Making our solution distinctive – with Echoworx customizable encryption, it pays to be secure.