CU Technical & Administrative Services Corp Extends Encryption Solutions to Canadian Credit Unions
CUTASC, a leader in Canadian credit union technology solutions, announced today its partnership with Echoworx, the leading provider of credential management and managed encryption services; giving CUTASC’s customers, broader access to state of the art encryption technologies.
“Credit union demand for data encryption – driven by market and regulatory needs to enhance privacy and security of information and communications – is growing rapidly.” said Brad Best, CEO of CUTASC. “The Echoworx product adds invaluable functionality to our IT solutions, as it delivers both ease of use for the members while providing the expected security for the credit union.”
“Good email encryption practices are essential for credit unions as more and more applications are being managed through the cloud and/or on mobile devices,” says Michael Ginsberg, CEO of Echoworx. “We are pleased CUTASC chose us to help protect their confidential data internally and we look forward to working with them and the credit union community.
CUTASC chose the Echoworx solution because this policy-based managed encryption solution will provide credit unions with an easy way to enforce email encryption without disrupting the day-to-day workflow of their employees. It puts the control back in the hands of the credit union by enabling them to manage their entire email infrastructure. This encryption engine not only encrypts messages based on pre-defined corporate policies, it re-directs and prevents confidential information from being distributed over the Internet to the wrong people.
Policy-based encryption benefits include:
- Enforces email encryption based on pre-defined policies
- Allows emails to be read on all desktop and mobile devices
- Re-directs emails and rejects those that do not comply with procedures
- Robust reporting provides employee usage data
- Supports industry standard encryption
- Encrypted messages are digitally signed and can be validated for compliance purposes
- Helps protect organizations from liabilities associated with privacy and security
- Hides encryption complexities from end users ensuring ease of use
- Eliminates need to deploy and maintain expensive third party PKI or Certification Authorities
What You Should Do Now
- Request your FREE personalized demo. Let us show you how you can get more of email encryption – to help you apply secure digital communication to different business cases.
- Visit our FREE library of self-serve demonstration videos to see how Echoworx helps organizations address a variety of common business cases.
- If you wish to learn more about the power and value of effective email encryption, visit our Blog or Resources Library to download guides, read up on the latest strategies and case studies of our most-successful clients.
- Know someone else who would enjoy reading this page? Share it with them via email, LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.