Total Economic Impact Study on Echoworx OneWorld Encryption Finds a 155% ROI
Echoworx, an industry leader in encryption solutions, is pleased to announce the release the new commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Echoworx quantifying the Total Economic Impact and benefits of the Echoworx Encryption Platform. The study finds that, in addition to streamlining internal efficiency, a typical enterprise-level organization leveraging Echoworx can expect a return on investment (ROI) of 155 per cent over a three-year period.
“This study is instrumental in showing organizations the real business value proposition presented by encryption – something normally just showing up as another cost,” says Echoworx CEO Michael Ginsberg.
In addition to providing valuable insights into what to expect from a third-party encryption provider, the purpose of this Total Economic Impact study by Forrester is to provide enterprise organizations, from governments to financial services to large-scale manufacturers, the multi-dimensional economic impact of integrating the Echoworx Encryption Platform.
Here are some key findings of this study, based on a typical enterprise-level organization:
- Echoworx increases digital delivery of secure documents by 10 per cent, mitigating costs by $1.5M.
- Moving to a Cloud-based encryption environment alleviates nearly-$800K of on-premise legacy system costs.
- Echoworx reduces email encryption-related call center tickets by 80 per cent, with cost savings of nearly $320K.
What You Should Do Now
- Request your FREE personalized demo. Let us show you how you can get more of email encryption – to help you apply secure digital communication to different business cases.
- Visit our FREE library of self-serve demonstration videos to see how Echoworx helps organizations address a variety of common business cases.
- If you wish to learn more about the power and value of effective email encryption, visit our Blog or Resources Library to download guides, read up on the latest strategies and case studies of our most-successful clients.
- Know someone else who would enjoy reading this page? Share it with them via email, LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.