Saving You Millions
The Total Economic Impact (TEI) Study of Echoworx OneWorld Encryption
From complying with new regulations, like the GDPR, to something as simple as cutting internal costs, there are a variety of reasons why an organization might choose to adopt an encryption strategy. But one does not simply ‘encrypt,’ and there are a variety of solutions on the market – and some have the potential to save your organization millions.
This Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Echoworx is an in-depth piece which seeks to understand the potential for a return on investment (ROI) after implementing the OneWorld encryption solution.
In addition to highlighting the initial costs of deploying and implementing Echoworx’s OneWorld encryption platform, this TEI study examines the additional mitigating cost benefits of running OneWorld. From cutting in-house support costs to streamlining front-end customer experiences, there are a variety of key points Forrester highlights which can contribute to a rapid return on investment (ROI) for enterprise-level companies implementing OneWorld. In a nutshell: this study provides the framework to evaluate the potential overall impact of implementing OneWorld.
Here are few things to consider:
- 41 per cent of decision-makers have encryption strategies at their organizations – in part due to new privacy regulations, like the GDPR.
- A typical enterprise-level organization employing Echoworx’s OneWorld email encryption platform can expect a return on investment (ROI) of 155 per cent – with upwards of $2.7M in cost-mitigating benefits.
- OneWorld accelerates the digital transition of a typical enterprise-level organization’s mail delivery by 10 per cent. This means that, given an average $1 cost-per-page associated with sending via traditional mail, organizations using OneWorld have the potential to save $1.5M over three years.
- From physical servers to hiring the staff to maintain them, there are huge costs asssociated with legacy on-premise encryption solutions. As a Software as a Service (SaaS) product, OneWorld helps mitigate these upkeep costs – to the tune of about $795K over three years for a typical enterprise-level organization.
- One of the largest costs associated with hosting an encryption solution on-premise is the amount of subsequent encryption-related call centre or customer support or help queries. As a third-party SaaS solution, OneWorld mitigates this cost by 80 per cent – resulting in potential cost savings of about $320K for a typical enterprise-level organization over three years.
- Since OneWorld has the ability to support multiple brands under one client, there is no need to employ custom third-party domain customization services. Eliminating this cost can save a typical enteprise-level organization about $67K over three years.
- Typical enterprise-level organizations can experience a payback period of about seven months.